About us

Union Assist (UA) provides injured union workers with quality information and support services.

UA provides WorkCover assistance at the Accident Compensation Conciliation Service (ACCS) and general advice to members of unions we assist.

UA operates from an office at the Victorian Trades Hall Council and has an office in the Bendigo Trades and Labour Council.

UA is funded by Worksafe Victoria.